Howdy, im megan
(It's pronounced the same as the other 10 Megans you know)
When I saw that Delyn added a GIF to his page, I thought it was only fair for me to add one as well.
A few things you may or may not need to know about me:
1. My husband would tell you that “Nobody thinks Megan is funnier than Megan”. I usually roll my eyes and laugh, because I agree. It’s important to laugh at yourself. I think The Office and New Girl best relate to my humor-- super awkward and dry. Shock value is key.
2. I love to write. I earned my degree in English- Creative Writing from Texas A&M (Whoop!), which certainly wasn’t to set myself up for postgraduate jobs, but just because I love the gifting. I’m currently in the process of writing a book (Eek!). I’ve had a personal blog for years, and pretty openly share my heart there.
3. I bought my first DSLR camera to photograph crafts I made. I guess that makes me a crazy craft lady.
4. I’m not crazy about technology. I like to put my phone away when I’m with people. I miss paper planners. And I’d rather read a paperback book than a Kindle. But I’ll admit that I do love seeing my ebook highlights gathered in one place.
5. I can’t wear sunglasses. I mean, I do occasionally. But I find myself taking them off every time I try to talk to someone, because I want to make eye contact.
6. I’ll drink my coffee black if it’s a really good blend. Otherwise, I’m okay admitting that cream and sugar are my friends. I don’t drink alt. milk. I’ve tried. And I prefer the full flavor alternatives. Please accept me the way I am!! No soy shaming here :)
banner photo taken by Miles Witt Boyer